Monday, November 30, 2009

Thinking vs. Doing vs. Thinking

At this point, more than a year later, I'm gonna be honest with you: I'm a shitty blogger.

I'm also a shitty Big Dummy-ist. I'm amazed at how much shit gets in the way of biking, and working on bikes, and writing about bikes. I did a whole season of cyclocross after I last wrote you -- and did it pretty well, too, popping my first podium with a 3rd place a year ago this week. There was that, then a sprained ankle, then a long but apathetic ski season, then this and that and some other things that just made the rest of the last 12 months rather deadened. I did make a building, hey-ho. But the rest of the stuff was a little dead-end. And entirely lacking in Big Dummy.

But I don't know if it's the fall or the lack of cyclocross this year (too lazy in between bouts of being to busy), but I'm back on my BD kick. More is coming. More. Coming. Right now. Today.

No comments: